Cardiogram is a heart rate monitor that helps you learn what your heart is telling you. Track your heart health and understand your sleep, stress, and cardio fitness through interactive charts, comprehensive metrics, and notes that help track day-to-day fluctuations in your heart health.
Cardiogram goes beyond taking your pulse rate, it will help you build lifelong habits to optimize your heart health. Take control of your goals, whether it’s to lose weight or improve your cardio fitness. Insights into your sleep, stress, fitness, and lifestyle will help optimize your overall heart health with long-term trends to see how building new habits will improve your daily heart rate metrics. Join the cardiogram community to find a new healthy habit or activity you’ll love!
Pulse Monitor & Heart Analyzer
• A digital diary of your heart rate data. Monitor your heart health and see how your pulse changes with interactive, instant heart rate graphs.
• Help you and your doctor track your heart health with a comprehensive breakdown of all your heart health data points with symptoms and mood logging
• Highlight and make notes on any section of your heart health data to identify what may have caused a spike or dip in your heart rate, like stress, diet, or medications.
• Compare your resting heart rate, steps, and sleep to other Cardiogram users.
Heart Health Report Card
• Track personalized risk scores to see how your heart health is changing over time and how different habits are affecting your risk for heart attacks and chronic disease.
• Compare your heart rate with past days and search through all your labeled data.
• Scores are generated by our clinically-validated ML algorithm using factors such as age, sex, height/weight, and various heart rate metrics.
WearOS watch app
• View your instant heart rate or track your daily heart rate through charts
• View your heart rate variability while working out
• Customize the frequency that Cardiogram measures your heart rate.
ECG and Sleep Tracking
Our app does not have built-in ECG / EKG functionality and does not measure individual heart rates. We retrieve sleep tracking data directly from the Google Fit, Fitbit, or Garmin Connect apps and show this information in the context of your heart rate. We don’t write any data to Google Fit yet, but stay tuned for updates.
We currently only offer the app in English.
Supported devices with a heart rate monitor
-Fitbit Charge™ family
-Fitbit Versa™ family
-Fitbit Inspire HR™
-Fitbit Alta HR
-Fossil Julianna HR, Fossil Carlyle HR, Fossil Sport, Fossil Venture HR, Fossil Explorist HR, Fossil Q series
-Garmin Fenix 5 Series
-Garmin Forerunner 35, 235, 645, 735XT, 935
-Garmin Vivoactive 3
-Huawei Watch 1 and 2
-LG Watch Sport
-Moto 360 Sport
-New Balance RunIQ
-Ticwatch S, Ticwatch E, and Ticwatch Pro
Cardiogram is compatible with Wear OS by Google, Fitbit, and Garmin watches with a heart rate sensor. The Cardiogram Wear OS app on your watch works even if you use an iPhone. For Samsung, we are compatible with the 2021 Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic only.