Choose This Not That for Low Histamine Diet (LHD). Inside this colorful app, you will find easy to follow suggestions on how to improve your health through nutrition and the food choices you make every day. This app provides comprehensive and actionable nutrition guidelines for how to follow a Low Histamine Diet to avoid and better deal with your undesirable symptoms and intolerance. If you rather tackle health issues and risks through proper nutrition and lifestyle changes then this app is for you! Last update: Nov. 2019.
A number of features make this app so different and superior to others in the market:
• This publication is the only one in the market that offers dietary guidance for Low Histamine Diet along with its combination with the following most likely health issues: anxiety, depression, diarrhea, obesity, stress. Also included is guidance for the following topics relevant to your immune system: anti-inflammation diet, detoxification, immune system well-being, leaky gut and microbiome health.
• Is this food good for me? Answer to the common question about suitability of various food items and recipes for your personal situation, in an easy to understand and colorful graphic form.
• Top-5 items to do or eat, and the top-5 things to avoid.
• Recommendations on the best food choices within a food group, based on your personal profile. An extremely valuable tool when at restaurants or when grocery shopping. Over 850 food items and growing number of recipes are included.
• ACTIONABLE information on what is good, what is bad, and what is neutral for your condition(s). We single out specific food items, and give you an ordered list of helpful and harmful foods within each food group.
• Suggestions on appropriate life style choices, alternative therapies and herbal remedies, when such options are promising and available to you.
The primary sources used by this app are US government sources such as USDA (US Department of Agriculture), NIH (National Institute of Health) agencies, and leading clinics & universities.
Personal Remedies is the producer of the world's first e-dietitian and publisher of the largest collection of health and nutrition apps for chronic conditions. Based in metro-Boston, home to the highest ranking healthcare providers and academic institutions in the world.
The information presented by this app is updated by our team as needed and on an ongoing basis. Updates happen seamlessly, and do NOT require frequent inconvenient downloads of a new version of the app.