TCM Clinic Aid is a reference guide for practitioners and students of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncturist and Herbalist). It should not be used to diagnose ailments or diseases. Diagnosis should be done by a licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist.
Search our relational database for:
1. Acupuncture and Auricular points,
– Includes images of Acupuncture points.
– Includes Chinese characters and pinyin with tonemarks for all Acupuncture points.
– Includes images of Auricular points.
2. Individual Herbs and Herbal Formulas,
– Includes images of individual herbs.
– Includes Chinese characters and pinyin with tonemarks for all Herbs and Herbal Formulas.
3. Diagnosis Etiologies,
4. Search by symptoms and indications.
5. You can also search for a specific diagnosis, formulas, herbs, and points using the following:
a. Diagnosis etiologies searched by pathology name, i.e., 'Liver Yang Rising', suggested points, or suggested formulas,
b. Formula names searched by pinyin, english name, ingredients, western uses (western ailments it can treat),
c. Herb names searched by pinyin, english or botanical (latin),
d. Points searched by common name, i.e., 'LI4'.
Browse or "drill down" through 1600+ points, herbs, formulas and diagnosis etiology.
User modification/editing of auricular, diagnosis, herbs, formulas and points.
The following components are also included:
1. Master Tung Points.
2. Wrist/Ankle Acupuncture.
3. Quiz Yourself.
4. Pulse Diagnosis.