Convenient and secure mobile access to your Thrivent accounts. Monitor your investments, check in on your Thrivent products, and direct Choice Dollars®, all from the convenience of your phone. Thrivent Mobile App gives you access to a range of financial solutions that align with your needs and priorities so you can achieve what matters most for you and your community.
Main Features & Products:
• Consolidated accounts – View your Thrivent accounts in one summarized view to make the most of all you’ve been given.
• Protect what matters – Get detailed information on your life and health insurance products to protect what matters most.
• Invest with purpose – Manage your brokerage and mutual fund accounts to balance performance and purpose.
• Live generously – Participate in programs like Thrivent Action Teams with Thrivent Choice Dollars offerings to help put your values into action.
• Access financial guidance – Create a financial strategy that fits your priorities and personalize your financial guidance by contacting your Financial Professional through the app.
• Define your motivation – Discover what motivates you and build a more personalized experience to meet your goals.
At Thrivent, we believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investments, insurance, banking, and generosity programs to help people make the most of all they've been given.
We are a membership-owned fraternal organization, as well as a holistic financial services provider, dedicated to serving the unique needs of our clients. We focus on their goals and priorities, guiding them towards financial choices that will help them live the life they want today – and tomorrow.
• Sign up for Action Teams to give back to your community in creative ways.
Future Thinking: Expanded library of relevant content and articles based on your motivation and priorities.
Thrivent is the marketing name for Thrivent Financial for Lutherans. Insurance products issued by Thrivent. Not available in all states. Securities and investment advisory services offered through Thrivent Investment Management Inc., a registered investment adviser, member FINRA and SIPC, and a subsidiary of Thrivent. Licensed agent/producer of Thrivent. Registered representative of Thrivent Investment Management, Inc. Advisory services available through investment adviser representatives only. Thrivent.com/disclosures.
The principal underwriter for Thrivent Mutual Funds is Thrivent Distributors, LLC. Member FINRA. Asset management services provided by Thrivent Asset Management, LLC. Both subsidiaries of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.
The Thrivent Choice® charitable grant program engages Thrivent members in providing grants that support charitable activities, furthering Thrivent's mission and its purposes under state law. All grant decisions, including grant recipients and amounts, are made at the sole discretion of Thrivent. Directing Choice Dollars® is subject to the program's terms and conditions.